Hey JEFANS! I’m Evan, aka Doc Layne. I grew up in Hudson, Ohio and currently live in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Creating a boy band that would change the world was our brainchild nearly 20 years ago. After a few years of trying to impress middle school chicks with our burgeoning talent, I had to move and continue my life’s journey. Nearly a decade in academia led to me getting my Ph.D. in being kick ass. While sculpting young minds is a passion, something was always missing. Finally, after years of keeping in touch with the fellas, the dream known as JEWAM was rekindled. Now we are here to steal the spotlight and your heart.
FAVORITE MEMORIES OF LUCKY:
1) One evening Lucky, Dallas, and I were recording skit tapes in my basement when a joke got the better of Lucky. In fact, he laughed so hard that he blew the most epic snot bubble out of his nose that I have ever seen. It will live in infamy, as it was all captured on tape.
2) There is just something about Lucky and bodily functions. One night during a sleepover, he managed to shart his way through three layers of clothes. By the time he was down to his last pair of long johns, he decided to throw in the towel and go home. Sometimes excitement gets the best of you…three times.
FAVORITE MEMORIES OF DALLAS:
1) At my wedding, Dallas wore a kick ass white jacket and a slick hat. Needless to say, he bore a strong resemblance to none other than Bono from U2. He also met his future wife that night. I like to think it was that outfit that sealed the deal.
2) At Dallas’ wedding…JEWAM had its first real performance in front of 50 screaming and most likely hammered fans. The energy was palpable. The ladies were feeling it. White tends to do that to people. What I remember most is Dallas serenading his wife with that sweet bass tone. A perfect way to end a perfect day.
FAVORITE MEMORIES OF JP:
1) The first day I met JP, I quickly learned that he was a health food enthusiast. He also freaking loves snacks! I mean…lots of snacks. This guy could double fist Pringles and Twizzlers without batting an eye and then drink Aloe Vera juice before bed. A walking paradox.
2) During the JEWAM photo shoot, we were called upon to do a group shoot. The three original members immediately began holding hands as we forced our way into JP’s steel grip. His response was “really do we have to hold hands?” Without hesitation, we yelled “Absolutely!” He is new and he will learn.